40 cal Syntech™ Component Bullets
With an exclusive TSJ™ polymer jacket that eliminates copper fouling and decreases heat and friction, American Eagle® Syntech™ bullets redefine range performance.
|PART #||WeightGrains||NOMINAL DIAMETER||Brand||Reviews|
• Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore
• Eliminates copper and lead fouling
• Decreases heat and friction, extending barrel life
• Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
• Total Synthetic Jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
• 100-count packs
Total Synthetic Jacket
Syntech's exclusive polymer TSJ™ construction completely encapsulates the lead core, reducing friction by 12 percent and barrel heat by 14 percent
The Syntech bullet replaces the conventional copper jacket with a slick polymer coating around a soft lead core, eliminating lead and copper fouling.
The Syntech coating prevents metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore. These fired bullets show how the polymer jacket stays intact after passing through the barrel.